Situated two floors below the Malt Cross music hall, the gallery is a modern, neutral space ideal for exhibiting your work or hosting a small event.
- Max. Capacity Boardroom: 10, Conference: 25, Max Capacity across all rooms on the lower floors: 60
- Availability: January-December
- We currently have availability from late November 2017 onwards.
- The opening times of the gallery are between 12noon-6:30pm Tuesday-Saturday and 12noon-5pm on Sunday
- Technical Facilities: Multiple power points & adjustable lighting
- Portable projector, wooden trestle tables & chairs available on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sales Point Available in the Cafe Bar
“Beautiful building and good variety of drinks”
“A really nice place to have a drink, as the interior and architecture of the building is lovely. The drinks are a decent price and there is often something happening here such as live music, exhibitions etc so it's always nice to come and see what's on.”
Please fill out the form to get in touch.
The Malt Cross
16 St James's St
Nottingham NG1 6FG
Tel: 0115 941 1048
Open Daily 9am - late